Visions Tattoo, Piercing & Art Gallery in Medway, MA is seeking an Assistant Manager with sales experience to join our team!
About us and the position:
Visions was founded by Canman and Angela in October of 2004. Our studio is located approximately 40 minutes Southwest of Boston, 30 minutes East of Worcester and 35 minutes North of Providence, RI in the Boston suburb of Medway, MA. We are a company built on the passion and vision of its people – where we create a relaxing atmosphere and a positive body modification experience for our entire clientele.
The Assistant Manager will be responsible for learning and managing the operational and merchandising sales areas of the Studio. Additional responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Drive sales and manages execution of merchandise placement through effective planning, prioritizing, communication and follow up
- Partners with Studio Owner(s) to ensure execution of markdown/signage/marketing aligns with merchandising and visual execution to maximize studio promotional strategies and events
- Assists in maintaining, updating and keeping the studio POS system organized and handle inventory
- Partner with Studio Owners in scheduling seasonal flow and merchandising workload
- Performing management functions in the absence of the Studio Owners
- Assists in monitoring, maintaining and following company policies and procedures
- Responsible for the merchandising and visual presentation of the entire studio by utilizing all mannequins and visual displays
- Assist in providing motivation and recognition to the team
- Assist in maintaining various social medial websites as needed
- Assist manage day-to-day operations of the studio (staffing, customers, tattoo and piercing scheduling, end of day reconciliation, etc.)
- Demonstrates strong visual presentation skills, with excellent eye for detail
- Is able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Is out going, friendly, and loves jewelry
- Demonstrates business acumen
- Demonstrates strong time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrates ability to coach and provide feedback
- Demonstrates conflict management and resolution skills
- Demonstrates computer proficiency
- Ability to effectively communicate with customers and store personnel
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
- Visual merchandising skills
- MUST be available to work nights, weekends and studio events
- Minimum 1-2 years retail experience within the industry a plus
- Knowledge of Social Media websites, Word, Excel. Photoshop/Lightroom is a plus
*** This is a full time salaried position. Our studio hours are Tuesday – Saturday, Noon – 8pm.*** This position is not a stepping stone for an apprenticeship.
• Possible contributions to employee benefits • A generous employee discount • Paid Vacation and Sick days • Monthly bonus and incentives! Relocation assistance available. As our business grows, so will the benefits and compensation.
Please email your resume to Angela Cannistraro at: email@example.com with “Assistant Manager” in the Subject line. Thank you and we look forward to hearing from you!